суббота, 20 июня 2009 г.

a happy small update about us:)

Should say that i'm very happy now:) Why? - you'll ask

for several happy reasons:)

1. Our team joined Lilya Kolesnyk, and she'll be leading Communications direction next year. I'm very happy for you, dear, for our team, for Communications, for our LC.



2. With Lyubzya I visited a cool seminar from P&G in Kyiv previous Friday. It's so great to see how HR works at international company, to meet there a girl who opened LC in Uzhgorod, to feel a great atmosphere of professionalism

3. Rusya had tough weeks of matching and sommunicationg with our interns. Thanks to her, we'll have 8 interns for the 2nd wave Summer Camp. She's a matching guru! But don't telll her, i was telling you this:))

4. Brahmunchyk successfully celebrated his 19th birthday:) Almost signed a contract with Precarpathian University, is coping with his exams and perezdachi. Ahhh, and pretending to be the smallest in our EB team:)

5. Oksanka created one of the best LC budgets in Ukraine and got selected for summer practise in Rayffayzen!!!

6. I got selected as faci for PROMS'09 in Russia. It'll be my first international faci XP. :))

It's only one week to start our term, can you believe it, guys????

2 комментария:

  1. Oh my God! Marta will be faci in Russia!!! Congratulations!!! I guess delegates of that conference will ask you to stay there for a long time because you are really great faci! Please, come back to us! Ok?
    Some words to Lilya: you make me trying to work harder than I want)))
    To Oleh: your birthday party was really great. Thank you for invitation!
    To Ira: Keep going!!!
    To myself: I love you! :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. skromna tu nasha:))
    don't expect me to stay there:)) i'll be watching you even from the other country, he-he
    Me

    ОтветитьУдалить